Tuesday 25 August 2009

Was Jackson Killed by Dr Conrad Murray?

Goodness only knows what Dr Murray was doing giving Jackson a combination of Propofol, Lorazepam and Diazepam. Giving people an anaesthetic in their bedroom is only going to lead to trouble, especially when Bubbles the chimp is known to be a reasonably poor ODP.

Murray, one might argue, must have been barking mad.

Not quite as mad however as his employer seemed. Occasionally I have trouble sleeping but it seems unlikely I could get my local GP to come round to Spratt Towers to give me a domestic anaesthetic.

Jackson had a bit of form. I wonder, if it is just possible, that what killed Michael Jackson was his seriously wierd life?

Coming next, Porsche charged with killing James Dean, National Trust charged with Killing Sir Donald Campbell, Columbian farmer charged with killing River Pheonix.

No comments:

Post a Comment